A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, March 30, 2015

Where Have I Been

Well, last week was a bust, blog-wise, with lots going on in different directions. And some I'll tell you about here as we move through this week.

But I want to kick off the week with some quilting progress. Finally!

Over the weekend, I was up in Wisconsin, house and dog sitting for friends, P&T.  They have 5 Chinese Shar Peis so I LOTS of company and help with quilting.

First up - the machine quilting on Chirp, Chirp is done!


The edges were trimmed.


The binding is stitched down,


and just needs to be turned and hand stitched on the back. I pinned it in place to get an idea of what it will look like.  So nice to have this one so close to the FINISH line.  It's a benefit auction quilt, with another one to make by May.




No comments:

Post a Comment