A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Lighting the Way!

 In the course of hunting the bedroom furniture, I stumbled upon a few things that I didn't know I needed until I found them.

The lighting in my bedroom is hideous. The room does not have an overhead light nor a ceiling fan with a light. For years, I made do with two small mismatched lamps. 




I never loved them. And the light was totally inadequate for the room. While looking for bedroom dressers, I found this pair of metal lamps with glass shades.



They came home with me! Each lamp has two bulbs which equals a ton of light! The metal bases complement the color of the metal bedstead. Sometimes you find the coolest things when you aren't even looking. Thrift store for the win again at $25.00 for the pair!



1 comment:

  1. บทความ pg slot แหล่งรวมบทความสล็อต เว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ได้รับความนิยมที่มาพร้อมทั้ง PG Slot เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ประสิทธิภาพ น่าเล่นที่ใครๆก็ต่างมีความสนใจอย่างยิ่ง

    ReplyDelete