A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, February 8, 2021

Stove Makeover

 I told you all that the walls of the Studio weren't the only thing that got a coat of paint.

And YES - anything I own it fair game for modification. I like things changed to suit my style. Stoves included.

When I needed a new space heater for the Studio, I wanted something with style, not just an industrial metal box. So we found this. 



It was available in colors by special order at the time, for an extra charge. We weren't exactly flush with cash at the time so I figured basic black would be fine, as I could always jazz it up myself.

Fast forward to the Studio getting blue on the walls and the time had finally arrived to tackle the Stove Makeover. At first, I thought I'd paint it all solid blue but half way thru, I changed my mind and let it be two-toned. 




It's several shades darker than the walls but the same blue family. I couldn't wait to share it with you all. It will have a new place once I move a few more things around. You'll see more picture of the stove soon.



3 comments:

  1. Love the blue stove, reminds me of a Swedish stove I have long coveted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joker123 ทำให้การเล่นเกมส์ออนไลน์ pg slot ของท่านง่ายแล้วก็สบายเพิ่มขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลารอคอยการฝากเงินอีกต่อไปด้วยการให้บริหารผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ

    ReplyDelete