A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Furniture Find!

 Seriously?!!! Another Furniture Finds? How much more does she need? What on earth have they been using all this time  - orange boxes & milk crates?

The Shopping Maven struck again. I was minding my own business, chatting with the manager of the Thrift Shop about the best time to bring in some of our large pieces to release into the Universe when I saw something.   I swear I was simply standing there. Okay - looking, but not really shopping. 

The TV stand at the Michigan House is a hold over from the 70's. 



It had really seen better days considering it was glass & particle board. W had already modified it once to safely hold the 43 inch tv, by adding the longer plywood top.

But then I saw this and knew it was just the ticket. 



It would definitely fit the style & space. W was convince there would be no way on earth I would be able to manage it on my own, getting it out of the van & into the house. But where there's a will, there's a way. I admit I had to get creative using what I had but I got it in place.




And I'm glad I did! Price for this piece? $35.00. Definitely a furniture find!



8 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Huge improvement! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great Shopping Maven strikes again! Wonderful find, it fits into the space beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. slot xo สำหรับผู้ใดกันที่กำลังมองหาเว็บไซต์รวมสล็อต pgslot ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุดศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่งก็เกม slotxo เยอะเอามาไว้ภายในเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้บริการระบบฝาก-ถอนแบบออโต้

    ReplyDelete
  4. z8 slot เว็บไซต์เกมที่คนติดตามที่สุด พีจี สล็อต ได้คัดสรรค่ายเกมที่ได้รับความนิยมทั้งภาพ และ เสียง ความสนุกที่คุณไม่เคยเห็นจากเว็บไหนๆ เราเอาทั้งหมดมาไว้ที่นี้แล้ว อย่ารอช้า

    ReplyDelete
  5. spinix เกมสล็อต รวมทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์มาใหม่ มาแรงที่สุด พีจี ที่เก็บค่ายเกมดังต่างๆไว้ตรงนี้ในแอพเดียวครบจบเลยทั้งยังแจกเพชรฟรีสามารถแลกเปลี่ยนเป็นเครดิต ถอนได้อีกด้วย

    ReplyDelete
  6. เว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ในทวีปเอเชีย เป็นเว็บออนไลน์ ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่1ของไทย พีจี สล็อต ระบบน่าไว้วางใจ เล่นได้ จ่ายจริง ไม่มีต่ำ ฝาก-ถอน เร็วทันใจเล่นง่ายไม่ยุ่งยาก ทำเงิน ได้จริง

    ReplyDelete
  7. สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิตกับ PGSLOT เว็บน้องใหม่เแตกง่าย ปลอดภัย สะดวกเล่นได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา รวยทางลัดได้ง่ายๆ สนุกจนลืมเวลาก็ PG SLOT ที่นี่ที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete