A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Time Away

From yesterday's post, you can see I ran away to Michigan for some re-charging. 

I had a grand total of two days off work.  At this point, with everything that's been going on there, I was grateful for them.  Of course, I could really use a whole week but that's not possible right now.  Maybe October?  I can hope and we'll have to see.  

As it was, I had to email 93 people to let them know I would be out of the office.  93 people. For two days.  I can assure you I am not that important! 

The weather was perfect - sunny, 70 with low humidity!


I even have some special visitors for my morning cuppa.


Within 15 minutes of arriving at the house, the dining room was converted to sewing studio.


I am finally getting going on the flying geese/bird in the air quilt. Feels good to handle the fabric again!





1 comment:

  1. The Michigan house looks like my dream spot for re-charging!

    ReplyDelete