A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Thursday, June 8, 2017

This Blog Has Been Rudely Interrupted

By the untimely demise of my trusty, Toshiba laptop. 
After seven years of faithful service, it is worn out and ready for retirement. 

And I need to find a suitable replacement. ARGH!!!
Normally, my shopping maven gene kicks right in and off I go. This will be a little trickier. 

I do have it narrowed down so hopefully I'll be back to blogging very, very soon. Things have been happening in the studio! And I'm anxious to share them.
See you all soon!
Cherry

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Technology is great--when it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can find a replacement soon, and without too much hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. time for a change! How about a Mackintosh?

    ReplyDelete