A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Van Gogh Challenge - Cow Parts

Up now - Cow Parts!
Tracing pattern pieces to the back of the fused fabric

Cutting, cutting, cutting!


I started from the 'back' to the 'front' fusing the pieces down.

I like having the drawing on the floursack to help with the alignment of pieces to fuse.

Looks kind of funny 



but neat to see the cow come to life.


And there it is - a blank cow! That's as far as I got while in Switzerland.   The was rolled up & brought home in this state.  I've have more progress to show after the last few weeks work.












3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! I love seeing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up. Mastercard Generator creates random Mastercard Credit Card numbers and other details available on Mastercard like Name, expiry Date, Security Number, Address.

    ReplyDelete