A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sweet Treats

I'm still job hunting. 

It is a long, drawn out process, that can be an emotional rollercoaster at times. Everyone faces it during their life time, so I'm not special in that regard.  How I balance out the ups and downs is by giving myself a few small rewards. 
Sometimes it's a special yummy treat to eat.
 Sometimes it's a special yummy addition, or two, to my Stash.
Low calorie coral!

Balancing blues!
The blue and white sea creatures in the upper left corner is NOT a batik - it's a printed In The Beginning fabric. Had me fooled for a minute at first glance.

Simply stunning seashells!

The small blue and white whale square is a neat little pincushion.

If looking at the new fabric isn't enough to balance the mood, I just remember that it's 5 o'clock somewhere.









2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your hunt! That's something I hate doing. I hope the perfect job turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete