A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Laid Out

Sunday was an intense sewing day!  

I loved the total immersion into this project!  Having room to lay out the parts & pieces, without having to worry about our four legged kids 'helping' me was wonderful.  


Upper Half Assembled

It allows a certain freedom to see it all in place and work through the assembly undisturbed.


Orange Round - Barn Raised
The main vertical section.



All the parts laid out, still needing some FG runs.



By the end of the evening, I had this!



Top Done!!!

And this is all the Tahiti blue I had left from the first two pieces I purchased.



Thankfully, the last three yards I ordered showed up before I left for the Michigan House. 



Originally, the plan was to add a two inch border of the blue. Changed the plan, so now I have more than enough blue for the binding. 

1 comment: