A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Outward Bound Again

Yep - I'm hitting the road skies, again! 

Just last Thursday, word came down that I'm needed back in Switzerland.  The Project is big, global and needs all hands on deck.  Me, being here, seven hours behind the team is not optimal, not even good. 

So, the last 6 days have been a whirlwind. DH is up & running on all things house related. Bags are packed, except for a few last minute items. I'll be gone for seven weeks.

Sadly, it means no sewing machine for 7 weeks.  I can't work on the 182 Solstice Day challenge. The machine quilting on the MQ and the construction quilt will have to wait. BUT, and there's always a BUT, I have a project packed.

The Cherrywood Van Gogh challenge design I'm working on it a raw edge applique project. 


The full size cartoon drawing is done, fabrics are selected, safely rolled into a shipping tube and already packed in my suitcase. 

The DH & I went out on Saturday and got me a Kindle Fire 8 HD.  If everything works out, I should still be able to use it to post things to the blog. Fingers crossed. Catch you next week.


2 comments:

  1. 7 weeks! That is a long time to be away from home. Glad you found a project to work on while you are away. And I hope you get to do some sightseeing between all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry, this will be such a wonderful opportunity to not only do a great job for your company but to do some site seeing. Enjoy each and every minute! Squishes my friend.

    ReplyDelete