A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Racing Stripes and Diamonds in Rectangles

I'm sporting some new racing stripes... on my left arm !


In addition to the cortisone shot in my elbow, I am having physical therapy twice a week. My therapist decided some Kinesiology Tape would be beneficial so I choose bright blue.  Too early to tell if it's helping, as there are some serious issue lurking in that arm.  It will be fine, just going to take a while to be totally back to normal, whatever that is. In the meantime, I'm wearing my wrist brace and doing my exercises.

I'll be honest - it's impeding my cutting and sewing a bit, and makes me grateful I am making a mini version of the Bonnie Hunter Mystery.  Last Friday, Clue # 3 released and has us making some Diamond in a Rectangle units.  I got mine done late this afternoon but still need to press the heck out of them!

Check out the Mystery Monday Link Up  to see what everyone else has been up to!  There a quite a few quilters using their own colorways which I ALWAYS find interesting. 


3 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you are on the mend . . . it is so important to keep up with the exercises, I'm proud of you :)
    Happy Quilting!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your arm is sorted out soon!

    Well done keeping up with the mystery, though. I am dragging my feet this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to learn you are not feeling so great. Hope the arm feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete