A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Down Days Comfort

After my round of treatment, I experience a few Down Days, which puts me on the couch resting - no getting around it. 

It's hard for me, because I feel like I need to be doing something and my body just can't get it together.  It's not something I can push through and my doctor was warned me this is not a competition and I am suppose to rest when I need to.

However, I had some recent company on the couch, cheering me up.  


And the DH bought me some flowers to brighten up my Down Days.
Three of a dozen beautiful orange roses!
They will pass and I'll be back at it soon enough.  The sooner I get the studio back together, the sooner I can fabric again.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful roses!

    I am glad someone is snuggling up with you, keeping you company as you recover,

    ReplyDelete