A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Other Mystery Parts

Over the weekend, I managed to catch up on the Mystery Quilt Week 2 parts.


We were making headless flying geese units, or Santa hat units, if you prefer that name instead. I used the sew & flip corner method but didn't bother saving the cut off triangles this time, as you can see from the pile of trimmings.

The wee ones for the miniature quilt were a little tricky but I got them done. They wanted to shift a bit as I was sewing. 


I like the way the vibrant colors are playing with each other.


With the busyness of the season upon us, it's nice to take a break with some sewing. The Mystery is just challenging enough. 

1 comment:

  1. They do look good together! The tiny ones look very cute, even if a bit tricky to sew.

    ReplyDelete