A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, September 26, 2016

Friday Night Fun

Friday Night! 


The work week was done & I had a goal for the weekend - STITCHING!!

The real goal was to get all of the Flying Geese units sewn by Sunday night.  But something must always come before the sewing.  And that's the cutting. 
I had been digging around in some sewing stuff during the recent garage purge and found this rotary cutter blast from the past.


How old is it?

Yep, I bought it on clearance in 1994!! 22 years is totally vintage!


Happy to say that this was the pile I ended the night with.


All ready for serious machine time. Except for the 343 more blue squares that needed to be cut. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that cutter was a real bargain if you bought it when it was 90% off! Happy cutting!

    ReplyDelete