A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Thursday, October 3, 2013

It was Early Morning Yesterday...

and I was up before the dawn.

On the road again, that is!!

It was early, dark, with just a sliver of a moon and foggy




 but I was on my way by 3:30 am, headed west to:
 
So it was over the River (the Mississippi) and through the Woods (more like corn fields) to Not Your Grandmother's Quilt Show.  It was a whirlwind trip, even by my standards - 37 hours, 751 miles in only 2 states.
 
I took over 200 pictures from the show & the trip combined, so stay tuned over the next few days as I sort them out - fabulous quilts, great scenic landmarks, and wonderful new shipping destinations.  But for tonight, the DH and the animals are happy I'm home and I have nice hot cuppa waiting for me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment