A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, May 15, 2015

Before Dawn Binding

FINALLY!!!  I have been sooooo bad about finishing the binding on the Chirp, Chirp quilt.


Not sure what the roadblock was but the deadline to get this done for the charity auction was looming ever closer.  I don't mind hand stitching bindings - it's actually very relaxing, so I guess it was plain old procrastination rearing it's ugly head.  I was up at 4:00 am today since I have a ton of things to do before work, and got the stitching done before I wrote this post. Glad it's done and ready to be on its way.

In the meantime, I've been chewing on the 'Focus Through the Prism' challenge of this month.  


The block is Monkey Wrench and the color I've chosen...... 

(insert drum roll please!) 

is GREEN!  


I am jumping right into the middle of this challenge.

Well, now that that huge decision is behind me, I can figure out what on earth I am going to do with this block for my quilt. Enough with the hemming and hawing - time to get a move on!  This weekend will have me pawing through the green fabric drawers.  I have more than enough fabric on hand for a 100 of these challenge quilts.  

Hope your weekend includes some fabric time!


No comments:

Post a Comment