A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, May 4, 2015

Focus Through the Prism Quilt Challenge

I found a new monthly challenge that will keep me out of trouble busy for the next 7 months...and it's all Cherrywood Fabrics fault!  


Persimon Dreams had Cherrywood fabric put together a special ROYGBIV bundle - one color to be used each month.  Each month's quilt is to be inspired by a traditional block, announced on the first day of the month and the 20" square project must be completed by the last day of the month.

I found the challenge right before my trip to Paducah and thought I would just pick up a bundle in person. Wrong!  The first batch of the bundles sold out before I got to their booth.

I was forced to purchase other Cherrywood fabric, so I wouldn't go into withdrawal.

Melon Patch bundle

North Shore and Robin's Egg bundles, along with 2 yards of Mushroom
My ROYGBIV bundle has already been ordered and is on it's way. May's block for the challenge is "Monkey Wrench".  


I need to get working on the design...

No comments:

Post a Comment