Zipping right along on the Pink HST project! Wish I could say the same for the Focus Through the Prism project - more on that later. Because it's about the Pink today.
I squared and sewed the 4 blocks. After some consideration, I decided on a cream border without a pink flange, to frame the blocks and keep it light.
The binding was a bit trickier. I auditioned six of the seven pinks I used in the HSTs before picking the medium deep with the lighter scattered seeds print. The binding has been cut, pressed and is ready to go.
In between work and doctor appointments, I got it layered and pinned. Not a huge accomplishment, as it's only 21 inches square but I'll take it as progress.
Maybe now I can be inspired to move back to the Prism Project this weekend. Hope you all get some stitching time, too!