A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, June 22, 2015

Trending Now...Triangles

There seems to be an emerging trend in my studio.

A few months ago, while making Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion mystery quilt, I ended up with this.


A bin of bonus half square triangles.

Which led to the explosion of blue and cream HSTs, that became this.

Until I did some un-sewing, that is, which gave me this on the design wall.


Those parts are still hanging there,waiting for me to figure out the new setting layout. Which led to the other night when I needed some non-thinking sewing machine time.  And that's when I decided to pull out the bin of black, turquoise, pink and cream HSTs.  Which now looks like this


Where did all the pink ones go?  Into these!


Not sure where this new triangle trend may lead but I'm  going along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment