A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, September 12, 2014

Quilt Show Quilts

I thought I'd share a few of the beautiful quilts on display last weekend at the Wisconsin Quilt Expo, in no particular order:


The machine quilting on this red & white quilt was amazing!




Love the shades of blue and cream!



Look just like the real thing!


Great use of color gradations!




Beautifully executed applique!




A wonderful whimsical camel!



Love the pink & greens!



Love the colors!


More  gorgeous applique work!


And a sunset at the end!

While these were only a tiny bit of the quilts on exhibit, I hope you enjoyed the show.  Lot and lots of inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the quilt show inspiration. What a great morning pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only read some of the blurb on the first quilt, but it looks like the maker bought the pattern at "Quilts in the Barn" here in Melbourne in 2012. My blog post on that show:
    http://weednstitch.blogspot.com/2012/10/red-and-white.html
    Fascinating that someone from IL was there! I bought the pattern too, but haven't even thought about making it yet.

    Love all the others, too, particularly the one with the colour gradations.



    ReplyDelete