A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, September 26, 2014

X Marks the Spot and a Look at the Design Wall

I got to sit at my sewing machine last night - YAY!!

I quilted both of the short teal sections for the Nine Patch project, in a simple 'X'.  Since a lot of the pieces were only an inch wide finished, I knew the outline I did on the longer teal sections wouldn't work so I opted for a simpler approach.




And then, they went up on the design wall.with the other sections.


Seeing the Angled section hanging next to the teal sections, is causing some concern.  I'm not liking the level of value contrast in the Angled Section.  I may be redoing it with different fabrics. Hmm, need to ponder on that.  If that's the case, I'm really glad I haven't put any more time into quilting it,

1 comment:

  1. Tricky! Maybe you need to wait until some of the other sections are there, to get the overall picture?

    ReplyDelete