A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What’s in Your Wallet, er, Basket?

Back in early August, I won this lovely gift basket for the “Most Unique / Creative” quilt in a LQS show.  Because of a certain little helper’s paws, I had to put it up until I could safely empty the contents and revel in the booty of the basket.  And promptly ‘forgot’ about it.  

Oh, I saw it every morning when I woke up & every night when I went to bed, but not during prime time so I could enjoy it & remember to photograph it to share with all of you. DUH!!

So last night was the night to see what all is in my basket!
There was a pattern and a book:


There was two circle tools!


And a pretty bundle of Andover fabric fat quarters -  



Lucky Me - Can't wait to play with these goodies!



1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to win something. Have fun playing with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete