A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Dark Side of Teal

Stitching continued on the Nine Patch teal cross sections.  To make sure I didn't get a color out of order or overflow my TV tray table tops with patches, I worked the five lighter shades into the twelve strips before I turn to the dark side of the color run.

Pieces all cut and ready to roll.



As soon as I had three strips of the four dark shades stitched, I attached them to their respective labeled strip of lights. Then, I carefully stitched three strip into rows.

Success - the strips ended up the same length to make the four sections!



Here are the teal sections laid out with the Angled section.



Or, maybe this layout works better for me...



Next up - layer the teal sections and get them quilted.




No comments:

Post a Comment