A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, January 11, 2016

It's Really January - BRR!!

Sunday dawned bright and clear and COLD!  

After enjoying a few days of mid to upper 30's, a weather system blew in from the northwest bringing SNOW and plunging temps. 

Thankfully, I was home from the barn and the store on Saturday only a short while after the snow started falling.  We have plenty of supplies to see us through this blast of winter for the better part of this week but needed a few things.  It was so crazy busy at Walmart, you'd have thought we were expecting a blizzard. 

The dreaded task of cleaning off the frozen cars fell to me as the DH in not allowed with his back injury.  As I was driving around the neighborhood, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.  


Once I finished my snow chores, I got to sit & stitch. 

2 comments:

  1. Trees look so beautiful covered in snow. But I'm happy to just look, rather than having to deal with it in real life!

    ReplyDelete