A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tea Time

One of my Christmas gifts was a new Downton Abbey tea set, 


and a new tea travel tumbler,

and a Teavana gift card, 
so I could shop for any tea related thing I wanted, which was of course, loose tea,

AND an assortment of Republic of Tea's Downton Abbey teas.


They are all good but I especially like the Butler's Pantry tea (black with essence of honey) for an everyday afternoon pick me up.

You may have guessed I like Downton Abbey.  The sixth and final season of the show has commenced airing here in the States.  I am NOT watching it in weekly installments.  I'm waiting for the DVD set to come out so I can marathon watch it later this winter.  While I wait, I'll have a cuppa or two.  I have lots of yummy flavors to choose from. 

And a new everyday tea cup from friends P & T.


Yep - a Harry Potter Marauders Map teacup. It holds a lot of tea, perfect for the studio!






2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of the last season of Downton either, so there'll be no spoilers from me.

    Enjoy your cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awaiting my Downton season 6 DVD as well. I have a few little applique blocks all prepped and ready for the binge watching! I made the mistake of starting to watch the weekly installments...now I am impatient to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete