A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, April 17, 2020

Non-Progress on Unity

My non-progress on my Unity quilt is spectacular! Part 2 color placement chart has progressed to a cut chart.  Part 3,  released this past Monday, has nothing done on it and Part 4 is due to be released this coming Monday. I'm behind but I'll get there.  I have been busy sewing, though! 
MASKS!!
The first batch of 12 was for DH & I and friends. This batch was 14 is heading out East to my new boss, her family & friends. Oh - and see that mat my iron is setting on? That's the wool pressing mat I bought a year ago and hadn't unwrapped or used it. 

It would have came in handy for Part 1 of Unity but you can bet I'll be using it going forward. So easy to have it set up right next to Wild Cherry. Much better than a folded towel.

2 comments:

  1. What a colorful array of masks you have in the works! Glad to see your wool pressing mat has been put into service. I came thisclose to buying one last year, but decided I had already spent enough money at the Expo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what happened to your photos - Google seems to have censored your post!

    Happy sewing of those items Google doesn't like, anyway.

    ReplyDelete