A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tuesday Technology Glitch - Good Morning!

This morning has been a bit of a challenge! 
I simply needed to print 3 pages of a document from my personal laptop & home printer, in order to work on a critical project for work. Easy, right?

Never had a problem printing from this laptop before but apparently today was the day! 

An hour (!) later, I finally had the 3 pages in hand. However, that made me late logging on for work and for getting a post up to this blog. But the fun didn't stop there.
OH, NO!  No good deed goes unpunished!

My trusty lappity-top needed several updates and what better time than now to get these done. ARGH!!
Okay - so this is totally my fault for not taking care of housekeeping duties on the electronic devices in a timely fashion. I need to go stand in the corner! And I might - outside, in the sunshine, on the patio later today - LOL!

It's rather amazing how much of our lives right now, particularly now, are dependent on electronic devices and virtual technology. Can you imagine trying to do what we do - blogging, working remotely, online shopping, etc., - if we were all still using dial-up connectivity? 
I'll take my sewing machine vintage any day but I'll keep my technology modern. 
So now that everything (I hope!) has been updated, I will return to some regular blog content tomorrow.
Hope you all are staying safe & healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! What a frustrating morning for you. Hopefully, the rest of your day went better than all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain! Our technology is wonderful when it works, but it is amazing how often it lets us down when we really need it! Printers are the worst at that.

    Hope the rest of the day goes better for you.

    ReplyDelete