A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

An AWESOME Exhibit and Still Hope

The Cherrywood Fabric WICKED Challenge results have been announced....

Check out Cherrywood Hand Dyed Fabrics Facebook Page

They have a panoramic picture of the WICKED exhibit and if you look carefully - you can see my quilt almost front & center!  Too Cool!

I won't keep you in suspense - I didn't take a ribbon, nor was I in the 24 finalists BUT...

They have announced that they have decided to keep an additional 24 quilts as travelers to go with the winners & finalist, to make a more larger exhibit.

Please keep those fingers crossed - I'd love to be one of those that travel.  This exhibit will be hung on BROADWAY!!  Now that would be cool! 


Either way - it was a fun challenge and I enjoyed the creative process of making my quilt. 
Still want those boots...



No comments:

Post a Comment