A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fabric Shopping!!

Yes, I admit it...

I went fabric shopping!

And, it was great!  

I didn't need much but it's always fun to hit a few LQSs and get a mid-winter blast of color and fabric therapy! First up, the cream batik for the Ocean Wave HSTs.

Washed and Ready to go!

Half yard of each cut down into 2.5 inch squares.
And then, the Peppered Cottons for the Sauder Village were feeling a bit limited in range. 


They have a LOT more colors available now and I was able to pick up some of them locally.  The new nine colors on are on the left swatch card.

28 shades of Peppered Cottons
A few of them remained elusive. But never fear - the shopping maven strikes again.  A phone call results in 4 more colors of Peppered Cottons on their way from Ohio!




No comments:

Post a Comment