A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Studio Addition

I found the coolest thing for the studio and want to share.

Wall space in my studio is at a premium but I needed a large calender to keep track of contest deadlines, quilt shows and life in general.  The quandary was where to hang it and how to see a year at a time.  I found this.


It's a four panel, dry erase wall decal yearly calendar!!  It has a peel off backing  and will stick to any finished surface. Best of all, it's repositionable, leaving no residue. No picture hangers to pound into walls, no special hanging gizmos or wires.


I found the perfect place to hang them - the side of the entertainment center - so it doesn't take up valuable real estate. And I can move the panels around as the year progresses and keep the current months up top. Not everything is on there yet but it's a start and hopefully a great way to keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment