Which brings us to the next blocks for the Sauder Village Triple Windmill Challenge.
Green was the next color up - one one of these to make, also finishing at 8 inches square. I like these shades of green of Peppered Cottons.
Right about now I spent some time staring on how these blocks were going to lay out. Quite a bit of time, a few sketches and a glass of wee bubbles lead to having to make three blue blocks. Since they needed to finish at 4 inches square, I modified the number of pieces to make it easier to construct.
A few solid black setting rectangles and I was ready to start assembling. In order to achieve the layout, I had to used the partial seam method again.
So far - this is what I've got hanging on the design wall.
It still needs borders of some kind...maybe. And definitely some pressing.