A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Introducing... 'Anyway the Wind Blows'

I usually come up with a working title for my quilt projects fairly early on in the process.  The Sauder Village Triple Windmill Challenge project never really got there.  I was tossing around a few name ideas but none of them 'stuck'.

This quilt waited until it was done before it assumed a name.


Late Saturday, I finished up the machine quilting and started out Sunday morning with the binding. 


I am very happy to call this one a FINISH!!


Introducing my entry for the Sauder Village Triple Windmill Challenge...
"Anyway the Wind Blows"


I will be the first to admit this is NOT the vision I had for this quilt for a long time.  It took on it's own direction and style.  I had envisioned a landscape scene drawing on top of the piecing .  Didn't happen but then again, you can't plan everything, all the time. I am happy with the finish and will be sending it off next week.  

The Sauder Village Quilt Show is April 30-May 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment