A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You've Heard of Chain Piecing...

But I thought I would try something a little different 

Chain Quilting!


This is a fun little quick project I needed to get done and I wanted to make sure the quilting laid extra flat, with no fabric ripples from going in opposite directions.


These are horse leg wraps that match the saddle pad I made for the spring fun show next weekend. 


Hope we have a bright & sunny day for it, but if not my pony gear will make up for it.




2 comments:

  1. I've done some chain quilting!
    http://weednstitch.blogspot.com/2010/12/chain-quilting.html

    I'm surprised how many years ago that was, though.

    That horse will be the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    scratches in horses

    ReplyDelete