Are blowing around here.
This was the top of the Triple Windmill challenge when you last saw it.
It the picture, you can see the difference between the dark blue corners and the black I used to frame the blocks. In real life, not so much!
The black is not super dark and rich so it dulled the whole top. Some un-sewing happened. And then the auditioning began.
I excluded the oyster and went with the light grey.
It gives the top a completely different look.
I'll use the charcoal grey for the binding. I think. That decision can wait until the machine quilting is done. For now, I need to concentrate on the quilting.
Good thing I got it all layered and ready to go - no going back now.