A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

No Horsin' Around!

I was ready! 

I had my boots polished, my breeches clean and my new fun show gear all finished.


Isn't that bonnet cute?  I know it's not fly season but it was just too good a deal and opportunity for horse fashion to pass up.


And I was still sick!  Day 1295 of feeling crappy. Okay, so it's only been 10 days but it feels like a much longer.  I guess that's a sign of getting better but I had no business getting on a 1200 lb. animal in my state.  Don't ride impaired!  Nothing would have probably happened but I don't need to run myself down when I'm still on the mend.

ARGH!! This is some of the fun I missed!

P riding Santa Cookie

The other part I missed was that I couldn't deliver the other great used tack finds up to the barn.  Check out these bright, thick, fluffy English pads.





All three for $25.00!  Brand new these run over $30.00 each.

I also got this dressage pad for me - bright pink, very gently used and half the cost of new! It matches my pink breeches.



Oh well, there's always next weekend - maybe I'll be better by then & back in the saddle...decked out in my holiday gear.

1 comment:

  1. What a shame! P and Santa Cookie look fantastic all dressed up for the occasion.

    Hope you are feeling 100% again soon!

    ReplyDelete