A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Recap and 2014 NewFO Link Up

I am participating in Barbara at Cat Patches 2014 NewFO Challenge. Click here to see everyone's new projects  November NewFO Challenge and Linky Party


My November 2014 quilt stats:

1 project continued & a FINISH!!
This was an OLD UFO this month - The French Braid quilt was destined for a school benefit auction and it had been languishing in the corner way too long!  I should have never put it aside like I did.  In the end, I had less than 12 days to get it completed and sent off.  So glad I got this finished!!



 1 new project (Not a Quilt) and a FINISH!!
One Hundred and Forty-four fleece headbands altered, with velcro added to make them fully adjustable!


This was a major project - of course I had a 'need these done as soon as possible' deadline. And can I just say how much I HATE fleece?! Done and I banked some major favor points!

1 new project!
Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt kicked off on Friday, November 28th.  I didn't get to start mine until Sunday - just under the wire to be a NewFO.  HSTs and Broken Dishes units under way.

49 Broken Dishes units, a bunch of HSTs and 1 Oops made so far!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  On to my December NewFOs.


4 comments:

  1. Hooray for getting all those black headbands done and out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your french braid is amazing -- and I love the headbands, although it would be hard to love that many! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The French braid is really beautiful. Great job on your new starts and finishes.

    ReplyDelete