A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, January 2, 2015

Finding My Focus Today

Today is all about balance.  Balancing chores with sewing.  Balancing quilt projects. Getting as much sewing in today as possible, but not ignoring DH as our 11th anniversary is tomorrow and enjoying time off work. 

Maybe BALANCE will join FOCUS as my 2015 words to live by.


Bonnie Hunter revealed the finale of the Grand Illusion mystery quilt.  As she promised, this year's quilt is easier than the past years and it's true - these blocks sew up fast!


I got a entire row done yesterday morning before we headed out for the day.

Today, I will be sewing in between chores - the usual laundry, dusting, vacuuming,  I'll also be tidying up the studio.  

And maybe, just maybe I'll find the missing slipper mates. Three single slippers, matching these three single slippers, have gone missing.


Somewhere.  in.  the.  house.  

I think somebody 'helped' them escape.


Not naming names but I'm pretty sure she was involved.

Happy January 2nd - Sew On!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, she definitely has that look of the cat who ate the mouse ... um, slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!

    Your Grand Illusion blocks look great. Those batik fabrics were a good choice. I haven't got far enough with my assembly to judge how the whole thing will look, buts yours looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete