A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter has Arrived...Dang Cold!!

Along with the New Year, Winter has arrived with snow & cold temps.  We had our first measurable snow fall over the weekend and more Monday night.


Yes - it is important to have moisture for the ground over winter, but I must say, I would have been fine with rain and temps in the 40's and 50's all season long. 

This was the view from the studio on Sunday.


The snow overnight on Monday created havoc on Tuesday morning's commute.  Most of the roads I travel were more like parking lots. We have a few days of low temps coming, with wind chills in the -20 to -30 degrees range.  This is the part of winter I could live without - much rather be in the studio stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment