A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, January 23, 2015

I Got a Box in the Post

I LOVE getting boxes in the post!!!

This one was medium size, not squishy and a bit on the heavy side.


Hmm, I wonder what it could be?

Oh, I knew the sender - my dear friend Scarlet sent this gift but I had no idea what it would be.

It was a box within a box,


With a lovely vintage card


Inside was another box,


and an amazingly generous gift - a wonderfully vintage gift in perfect condition!!


This zigzagger is for Wendy, my Singer 301A.  One of my winter goals is to sit down and get better acquainted with her.  And now, I have this fabulous new attachment to experiment with and expand Wendy's capabilities.

What an awesome gift from a wonderful and thoughtful special friend!!!!  




2 comments:

  1. Whew, I was worried your gift never arrived! Very happy to hear that you like it. hugs, Scarlet

    ReplyDelete