A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Grey Blocks, Orange Rose, Yellow Apples and Pineapples

There isn't even a blade of green grass in sight yet. I needed a touch of Spring color in the house.  This orange rose seemed to fit the bill.


And I finally found my favorite apples - Yellow Opal. They are really sweet, crisp but not hard, have a very short season and can be tricky to find a store that carries them.


After a few hours of routine housework and continued sorting of paperwork, I rewarded myself with some studio time.  Starting with pressing the remaining 108 blocks for 'Grey is Not a Color' quilt, I moved on to stitching the second quarter.


Two quarters down and two to go!

And I have pineapples on the brain.  

Wonder what that's all about...





No comments:

Post a Comment