A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, March 10, 2014

House Breakout

This girl is busting out of the house today!  Our high temp is suppose to be in the 50's today and I am getting out while the getting is good!  Would you believe we are expecting more SNOW on Wednesday?! We are and I am not even going to think about it today - enough already! Let's get out the door and get some sun.



Yesterday, it was a whooping 39 degrees - WooHoo!!  No, it's still not quite our normal mid-40's, but it was clear and warm enough to go up to the barn & ride.  I haven't been horseback since Nov. 21st, so it was great to be back in the saddle again.  



What I forgot to do is take pictures of my early Sunday morning sewing - a saddle pad slip cover I made for the barn owner.  Never fear, I have another one to make, in purple, as each lesson horse has it's own assigned color.  I'll take some pictures this time around. 

But not today. Today, I am out the door!



Have a Great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment