A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Sunday, November 3, 2013

All Fused Up and Some Place To Go

I had a little help packing for this Road Trip - I think someone was trying to go along for the ride and for once it wasn't the dogs 'helping' me pack.
Zena in my red duffle bag

Here are the Blue Lagoon strips all pressed and ready for their fusing debut.
the spots are just water
All the hand dyes laid out and ready to roll.  This isn't everything in my hand dye stash but rather a pretty good jumping off point. Sometimes there is value in limiting choices.

I wasn't going to bring any sewing projects with me on this trip - too much stuff to drag and too many things to do out there. BUT the fusing all fits into 1 bag and there's an iron and board at the Michigan House sooooooo it's all packed and ready to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment