A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Direction

Here it is - "New Direction". 

New Direction - 7" x 10.5"
The quilting was done on my Featherweight, Dot, with a regular quilting foot.  I'll be hanging it in my sewing area where I can see it all the time to remind me to always continue to try new things, seek more information and boldly go forward - whether it's a traditional, modern, original or art quilt on the table.

I am thrilled with the performance of the Wonder Under - loving those clean edges!  There are already a few sketches in the new sketchbook that are for fused quilts.  They have to sit there for a bit as I have to get back to the French Braid Quilt today.  Need to get the separator band braids constructed and then determine if I have enough fabric to whip up a second one.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment