A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Monday, November 18, 2013

Are We Going Shopping or Not??

That is the million dollar question today.  I have a list of things we need. Most of the things are in preparation for Thanksgiving (I so don't like to shop the week of Thanksgiving if I can help it). But a few things are critical - like Kleenex.  So what's the problem? Besides not having any back stock of Kleenex in the house, I mean really!
 
The problem is I have very low energy today. I blame that on yesterday's wretched stormy weather and the fact DH wants to go with me.  I LOVE my husband, I really, really do.  It's just that He is so expensive. It's like taking a 7 year old and a twelve year old, rolled into a 6' 4" man to the candy/video game/electronic store!  It takes a lot of my energy to keep him from loading up the shopping cart and exploding the budget.  No, it doesn't matter what store we need to go to, it will cost money.  And today is Wal-Mart and Home Depot and maybe Trader Joe's.  Oh No - The checkbook is going to self destruct.
 
With luck, I'll be in the sewing area later this afternoon - lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment