A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

BBRRRR!!!


 
Baby, it's cold outside...
 
With temps and wind chills below zero, there will be very little outside activity today.  I think we have everything we need for the final baking and all the holiday meals.  
 
The tree finally has ornaments but the stockings still need to be found & hung.  The kitchen is calling me to fire up the mixer and get busy. There are Grammy's Cowboy Cookies & blueberry scones to make.  It may be too cold to sew much downstairs today, even with the space heater & that's okay by me.  I have the Irish Chain in the hoop for hand quilting. The dogs will curl up on the couch, the cats will snooze on their trees, DH will pop in a movie, I'll make a pot o' tea and all will be set for a quiet Christmas Eve.  And that should be the same scene for Christmas Day.
 
I'll be taking a break from blogging for a few days but I'll be back as Clue #5 of Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Mystery Quilt releases on Friday - can't wait to see what we are making next.
 
May all your Holidays be Bright!!
 

1 comment: