A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Friday, December 6, 2013

Clue #2 for Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery is Released

And we're making Chevrons!!
 
For the small size (75" x75") quilt, I'll need 100 of these 3 1/2 inch units. Each unit uses 6 pieces - 2 green (definitely more towards teal for me), 2 yellow (or in my case, pink) and 2 cream. 
 
So I'll need 200 pieces of each color or 600 pieces!
 
If anyone needs me, I'll be in my sewing area.
 
If you want to see the introduction, first clue and the participants links to their process/progress, click this link   Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt 
The CS Mascot - Paddy
If you want to see what I'll be doing  today check out  Clue # 2.
 
Time to fire up the space heater and make a large pot o' tea. Have a Happy Friday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment