A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!!

I didn't do a year in review for the end of 2013. Projects were started - some are done, some are still under way. Fabric was bought and fabric was used. The sewing area went through 2 major rearrangements, loving the way it is now - with more walking around space and better access to the tools I need and hopefully it will end up less cluttered by bad habits. 
 
The fabric will continue to migrate into the house, neatly organized and contained, so it can be viewed & used! As I was filling my new storage drawers, I strengthened my resolve to 'Shop the Stash'.  And to be realistic about keeping only what I will use and releasing the rest into the Universe so that it can become useful to someone.  It's not doing any good just sitting in a box. 
 
There are a lot of projects rolling around in my head that need to be sketched out. Hopefully, the 2014 NewFO Challenge will help get some of them out of there and into fabric reality!  A little time each day spent designing and stitching will add up to a whole lot done and that's what I am aiming for this year.
 
 
 
Wishing all of you a Happy, Healthy, New Year and may all your seams be straight!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment