A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Squishy Package in the Post

In the midst of last week's adventures, the post brought me a squishy package.

I LOVE Squishy Packages!!

This one contained some extra special squishy bits - FABRIC!!

OH! Pretty Batiks!  The reason this is so extra special is that this fabric was what I purchased using the gift certificate to The Fat Quarter Shop I won from Creatin' in the Sticks blog from the Giving Thanks Quilt Blog Hop organized by The Quilting Gallery back in November. (Thanks Carla!).  These are the 10" square Patty Cakes of the Jinny Beyer Malam Batiks by RJR Fabrics.  I chose the 'Lagoon' and the 'Sumatra' colorways with 15 fabrics each.  It was so worth waiting for these to be in stock & shipped out - the colors are fabulous.



Not sure what these will be but they are welcome additions to the batik stash.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create. I'm so happy the GC from Fat Quarter Shop was fun for you. Squishy packages are the best!!

    ReplyDelete