A View of My Life - Quilt and Other Things

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

View From My Chair

This was a view from my chair a few days ago. 


Ziggy loves hanging out on top of the cat condo, catching some rays in the afternoon sunspot.  The top of the condo has been reinforced with wood shelving boards topped with washable comforters making it an awesome kitty hangout, complete with a west facing  picture window.

This is the view from my chair this week.


The Polar Vortex is Back!  With winds gusting to 50 mph and wind chill temps dipping to -30 to -40 F, we have a few unique solutions - involving quilts. My log cabin quilt blocks any draft the polar vortex west wind throws at us.  It is really pretty when the sun  shines through it - love the extra detail of seeing the seam lines. 


Ziggy misses her sunspot but the house is much more comfy. Wherever you are, stay safe and stitch on!  What's your view?

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of a quilt! Hope you are staying warm. I can't imagine temperatures that low!

    ReplyDelete